Busybee’s Terms of Service
Welcome to BusyBee.agency
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Busybee website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.BusyBee.agency (the “Site”) by The Alliance (Egypt). BusyBee is referred hereto as “Busybee” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Busybee services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Busybee makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
- Sellers create Gigs on Busybee to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
- Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Busybee accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders”section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Busybee Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Busybee content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Busybee’s withdrawal options.
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Busybee may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Busybee accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Gig page or on the Logo Maker order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Busybee as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Busybee shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Busybee (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Busybee (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Busybee (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Busybee and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Busybee may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Busybee may deem necessary or prudent.
- Busybee partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Busybee Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Busybee platform are performed by Busybee’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Busybee’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Busybee’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Busybee’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Busybee profile can be associated with only one account from each Busybee withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Busybee profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Busybee’s Payment Services Providers. Your Busybee Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Busybee Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
|Withdraw to your PayPal Account||$0*||Worldwide|
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Busybee platform.
- Busybee retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Busybee marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Busybee must be an allowed service on Busybee. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Busybee.
- Buyers pay Busybee to create an order from a Seller’s Gig page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button or through the Logo Maker. Busybee partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Busybee Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Busybee platform are performed by Busybee’s Payment Services Providers.
- Busybee serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Busybee (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Busybee (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Busybee (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Busybee and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Busybee Anywhere.
- In most locations, purchases on Busybee can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Busybee Credits or existing Busybee Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40.
- Your existing Busybee Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Busybee.com site.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Busybee, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Busybee; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.